General Job Description:
Assists in the development and administration of all Quality Systems and Leads the QA group in their application that results in achieving total customer satisfaction, continuous improvement in processes and reduced total costs. Provides experienced guidance to company Management and maintains positive and professional communications/relationships with internal and external customers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Is responsible for the management of Supply Chain Quality, Receiving Inspection Functions and Metrology.
2. Assists, Supports, and Participates in Continuous Improvement activates as assigned or as self-initiated.
3. Assists in managing ISO 9001 and European Pressure Equipment Directive requirements.
4. Insure that all Quality Systems Requirements are maintained up to date and are followed daily.
5. Responsible to assist in developing the assigned departmental budget and aid it its adherence.
6. Responsible to investigate viable solutions, recommend actions and select team necessary to provide improvement.
7. Is responsible for all Corrective & Preventative Action Programs in assigned area.
8. Familiarization and experience in design and purchase of all types of gauging.
9. Coordinates the disposition or rework of Defective Material through established Quality Systems.
10. Act as Internal Audit Coordinator for all internal audits.
11. A member of the Supplier Survey and Audit Team.
12. Provides regular review/reporting of Performance.
13. Travels as necessary to provide control.
14. Is responsible for education and training in areas of responsibility.
15. Participate in Annual Quality Planning with recommendations and establishment of goals.
16. Is responsible for the coordination and management of all employees in areas of responsibility.
17. Performs other job related responsibilities as directed by Leadership.
Technical Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years equivalent/related experience,
Knowledge of Quality ISO 9001, Environmental ISO 14001 and European Pressure Equipment Dir. 2014/68/EU
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Experience using various gages/equipment including: Coordinate Measuring Machine, surface finish tester, micrometers, calipers, attribute gages, leak tester, optical comparator, height gage, and air gages.
ASQC certification recommended.
Qualified individuals should fax a resume to: (276) 645-7558
Or email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org